lil cs how did you become a rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
i was wondering from your dvd you came straight from being locked up to starting your own lable and dropping cd's.how did all that come about?when did you start rapping and when did you start being serious about making it a living? i heard you took accounting and business classes in the pen? i think you really made something out of it?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I've been rappin' since the 7th or 8th grade, and I was rappin' way before I went to the pen. I had a 5 song tape out before I went to the feds. I didn't have it for sale. I just made it for the homies. I was straight bangin' on it, cuz that's when I was hella active. But I rapped at all my high school talent shows etc. I've been doin' this for a long time. If I didn't go to the feds I would be on Cube or LL's level now I BELIEVE, or I could be dead, cuz I had contracts out on me for dirt that I supposedly did. But there's a little baccground homey. 1

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com
(avail. through paypal)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn well I am glad you are still here to spit some game to us C.S. Personally IMO you come just as hard as LL or Cube (who I have bumped for ever) in the fact that you music motivates me. Keep it up homeboy.

Much love and respect,

Nuttkace

Oct 18, 2003
damn thats tight so you had a name for yourself in high school talent shows?thats cool.i don't remember any talent shows in highschool?we prolly had special guests from radio stations come to the school yard stage and preform a couple times.then folks would try to freestyle but they were'nt no good.the ones that could rap did'nt even go up there.thats tight man alright...

May 10, 2002
That's a trip... I used to do those high school talent shows all the time, and those really get your name out there.. by the end of the week, everybody in the school knew I rapped..

It would be interesting to hear that old tape of you rappin back in the day to see how your style/ flow changed..

Grant "Theft"