Lil Boosie sentance extended to 4 years...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2009
Official Lil Boosie Statement

Lil Boosie New Sentencing

Yesterday, November 9, 2009, Torrance Hatch, better known as the hit-making Rapper, Lil' Boosie, was sentence to four years in the Louisiana Department of Corrections for 3rd Offense Possession of Marijuana, a felony in Louisiana. Judge Richard "Chip" Moore of the East Baton Rouge Parish Court handed down a ten year sentence today, but suspended six years, which will allow Hatch be released in as little as 16 months on parole or approximately 21 months with good behavior.

When Hatch originally entered a guilty plea in September, the Court promised Hatch a sentence of two years if Hatch abided by all conditions of bond pending sentencing. These conditions included an electronic ankle monitoring device and prior court approval to leave home for any purpose, including promotion of his Top Ten release of "SuperBad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz." Hatch violated this agreement and thus received a more severe sentence than originally contemplated.

Hatch AKA Lil Boosie was remanded yesterday.

Boosie, himself, has written the following statement:
"I made some very foolish choices, but I was doing the best I could to provide for my family before I went away to jail. Clearly I exercised terrible judgment and I hope to get the opportunity to prove that I can make great decisions for my family and the community in the future. Boosie may be gone but he won't be forgotten. He recently put the finishing touches on the feature film: "Ghetto Stories: The Movie" due out early 2010 and has just wrapped shooting the DVD: "Boosie The Last Days."

Trill Entertainment

Jul 6, 2008
wow, that is fucked how is weed a felony? that shit is harmless.

im sure that mind of a maniac video didnt help either, lol. one look at that video by a judge and judge damn near will give you hard time, like you deserve it.

why didnt he and his fam move out of louisiana and to a more gentlier weed state where it is more acceptable?

free boosie!

Feb 16, 2009
wow, that is fucked how is weed a felony? that shit is harmless.

im sure that mind of a maniac video didnt help either, lol. one look at that video by a judge and judge damn near will give you hard time, like you deserve it.

why didnt he and his fam move out of louisiana and to a more gentlier weed state where it is more acceptable?

free boosie!
It's b/c it was third offense weed possession although louisiana drug laws do suck. It doesn't mention it on here but I thought there was a gun involved. Plus there's no way boosie would ever leave baton rouge unlike wayne still claiming new orleans when he lives in miami lol