LEXX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
anybody heard anything sbout this dude? any audio? he got the best damn promotions for some who is doing the damn thing his first time around....wrapped expedition's,posters everywhere,stickers everywhere,flyers everywhere...but i have never heard of him or what he's about....someone holla!!!peace

Playa-T

May 15, 2002
real shit i see this cat every where and on every light pole around but aint ever heard of em before.anybody got some info?

Apr 25, 2002
naw D.U.G.O.U.T. i think it's just one dude...LEXX...and CONNECTED is the album name...I'm almost positive. The dude in the very right corner front row is my boy i used to go to school with and the dude standing in the center who is most lit up is his brother (u can kinda see the resemblence). Dayum, it's funny they doin' this big. I woulda never guessed it. It's good to hear they tryna do their thing tho.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Chronic - Yea...I think you right...the poster is dope tho, they doin a real good job!

Shea - Yea, they doin good....Stace is doin more producing with Nick's son & is gettin damn good...Lexx, Doggmatik & I are gonna be doin a track real soon for HC2C Vol. 2....& their site I just finished shall be up real soon here is the link so you can bookmark it & pass around: www.Triworldrecords.com

One.

PR.