Lets talk about BAY Niggaz!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2004
Why are frisco niggas so shady? I like san quinn, he's my faviorite but is a he a shady muthafuckka too??
I hope the whole SCO doesnt act like Jt the bigga figga.
Whats with frisco rapper Dola Mic, i seen a cd with saying Destiny & Dola mic presents... what album did he ever do with destinys child????
And about The Fast One, i think hes from fillmoe, he had an album called down 4 tha cause in 1997, he was hot, he coulda competed with dj quik? where is he at? probably in jail!! Anotha question is how old is san quinn? sumtimes he looks like a teen, then at other times he looks like sumbody's daddy. Oh yeah, and is rappin 4 tay really broke? and done deal do you see any profits from the jt produced san quinn-4 packs????

Feb 19, 2003
TheBayIsTheSco said:
what do u know ANOTHER stupid post by this fuckin retard!!!! lol
Yup. He must be related to Terrapatch and that other shitsuck who kept leaving anti-JT messages...people begin to sound like a broken record after awhile...

PEACE!

Jan 22, 2004
wtf???

Ban me bitch, my first amendment rights are still in tact! I think i will make an amendment to the constitution though, and that would be the right to shove my size 12 up your rear candy ass.

707Loc, please.....networking??? the only networking you do is for other men i bet, ha.
And as for Jt, fuckem in the ear! then fuckem in the other ear!
and as for the BAYISTHESCO, Please dont make me get started............ ROASTAVELLI LIVES ON YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO