LETS GO OAKLAND, some shit i made yesterday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I got that whole set so far, I just got the Jason Kendall one against Texas. I got all the ones from last year too.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
G-Dubb said:
I got that whole set so far, I just got the Jason Kendall one against Texas. I got all the ones from last year too.
i sell them, the last one is gonna be huston street. and maybe a bonus pin, i'm not sure.

to make those things u need a gif animator

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
No one listened to me at the beginning of the year. I have been an A's fan since I was a little girl, and will always be a faithful.

Dec 2, 2004
Al Wildcard Oakland vs Cleveland or the fuckin yankees

Oakland 61-47

Cleveland 57-51 beating the yanks right now 3-2 in...now as i just checked the score the fuckin yankees now score 2 runs makes it 4-3 top of 9th. fuck! but anyways.

Oakland. you had your fuckin turn. Hopefully the tribe can do it this year. First it was the twins. now the sox and now finally the yankees suck this year we could take the wild card. nope instead we noww gotta worry about the A's when they were *supposed* to be non threat. But now they gone 47-15 since they used to suck. Fuck oakland. They probally will kick our ass but hey i gotta stick up for my indians :cry:

Dec 2, 2004
yes. but dammit every year were supposed to win. last year we were top 5 in runs scored. but we had no bullpen. now we get bullpen and now we can't score runs like we did last year. it's frustrating. it's the same guys just a different year. nobody cares about the A's. Didn't you watch major league 1-2? Go Tribe! lol

Apr 25, 2002
cbrennan04 said:
yes. but dammit every year were supposed to win. last year we were top 5 in runs scored. but we had no bullpen. now we get bullpen and now we can't score runs like we did last year. it's frustrating. it's the same guys just a different year. nobody cares about the A's. Didn't you watch major league 1-2? Go Tribe! lol
Funny, I would of thought you were an Orioles or Blue Jays fan.