Let's Go Clin-ton!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002

I have previously indicated that I did not care which candidate from either of the two major parties was nominated because I would vote for neither. My interest, opinions, and predictions have all come from a study of politics rather than as a preference or endorsement of the U.S. political system. I had not planned to vote for president and still don't not plan on it.

But I now have a preference.

I hope that Clinton gets the democratic nomination for president.

The sole purpose for such hope is for two reasons(one more likely, yet both desirable):

1) It will cause the supposed idealistic change loving supporters of Obama to swallow their pride and vote for someone they have come to hate. I don't hold out much hope for any of them feeling any sense of remorse or regret for such action, let alone repulsion or to not vote Clinton. But I do look forward to pointing out how silly they once were and how they are shitting on their own former image.

2) It will rip the democratic party apart causing a total rupture of American politics. Causing the young, the idealistic, and African Americans to all reject the democrats and to boycott the election never to trust the party again. However unlikely, this would be ideal and is still within the realm of reason if Clinton were to gain the nomination.

P.S. Obama still sucks.

GO CLINTON!!! KEEP THE WHITE HOUSE WHITE!!!

Dec 18, 2002
Your predictions are over the top. You give people too much credit for how much they invest in their decisions. No one is really going to care if Clinton is in instead of Obama, like you said, they will swallow their pride and vote for her. You seem to buy into the TV drama of this race just as much as anyone.

Apr 25, 2002
I suppose to ridicule people who believe in change and rooting for the total rupture of American politics under a scenerio you made up is a good reason to "hope" for Hillary Clinton.

More power to you.

Go Obama.

Apr 25, 2002
0%

Democrats vote for democrats.

He may not even get the Green party nomination anyway. A lot of them are sick of him and feel they need someone other than a perennial candidate to expand their party nationally.

Sep 28, 2002
ITS A FUCKEN CONSPIRACY MAN!

They're both in the same gang and want to advance the republican agenda so they throw up 2 apparently unelectable democrats (Yes this means non-white males this is the USA) and have them shit all over eachother.

your president this time next year will be J McCain