LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! D-Sane's beat contest starts today!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I like this idea, tonight i tried to write to the beat so id have time to master it to the best of my abilities before the 29th but i couldent work with this chours, the entire beat is off the hook, i just cant write my lyrics to the chours... maby tommorrow will be diffrent. Can i re arrange the beat and add sounds to it and still qualify to place my version up?

Apr 25, 2002
@D......IF I ENTER THE CONTEST CAN I ALTER THE BEAT A LITTLE(LIKE ADDING LIVE BASS OR SOMETHING)....OR WOULD THAT BE AGAINST THE RULES?.....ANYWAYS I MIGHT HIT UP THE STUDIO THIS WEEK AND LAY SOMETHING DOWN FOR THIS SHIT....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Good luck, peoples...

tadou said:
It wouldnt be fair for me to take this beat from yall, seeing as though so many cats is droolin over it, so ima let this one go....well, maybe ill try next time? Who knows! :cheeky:
Eat shit and die you bitch. I hope you catch the ass whoopin' of a lifetime soon......and end up in a coma for 6 months and come out a fuckin' vegetable in a wheelchair!:dead: :dead: :dead:

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: Good luck, peoples...

tadou said:
It wouldnt be fair for me to take this beat from yall, seeing as though so many cats is droolin over it, so ima let this one go....well, maybe ill try next time? Who knows! :cheeky:
Your wack on the mic, your what I like to call a EGO-EMCEE, the only people feeling your music is your fam.

Grow up, get rid of the gay ego, and once you start making good music (if it ever happens), then try and talk shit. Until then, keep making your moves in the yahoo chats brah,

later

May 7, 2002
^^^

phil said:
i would have added maybe 1 or 2 more synth tracks.
Totally agree.... There is a nice lil lift with the synth, but the strings in the back are too repetative, with the drums.... But its Free..

Good concept though....... Battles are what fuels the mind.....

Im working on a site that incorporates the participation from members like this....

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I hope i wasnt the only one who actually tried it.. I only had 1 day to write and record beacuse ive been so busy so i know it didnt come out the best but damn? D-sane offers a free beat contest and im assuming not enough peoples submitted songs beacuse theres no page to vote songs on... y'all 2 slow at this music shit.. I admit my song isnt top notch but its a fair attempt in the time spent on it....I just dont understand how people can throw away such a good opperunity.. I was lookin forward to this... Its a good idea D.. Try a diffrent beat or something...