Less than 5 days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
when you gonna post them other cutz wit awall & young krime.& is you still gonna post that song hilltop hooker?holla at me & let me know when you post them & i'll do some promotin 4 ya & get you some feedback.

PS:how you like that mac money quote in my sig?

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Hilltop Hound said:
There are songs with Awall posted. More are coming as we get closer to the re-release of WET. As far as the song with Young Krime, I've decided it's better not to even use it.
Hilltop Hooker is coming soon but that will be on Mac Money's
YOU AIN'T GOT NO YOUNG KRIME SONG FOOL AND WHEN YOU HEAR OUR DISS SONG YOU GONNA WISH NO NEVER KNEW WHO AWALL IZ.
page.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G. including the diss to Bullet
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Krime, I do have that song but the world will never hear it. And weren't you the one that told people about it? I sure didn't.
I aint got time to argue with you. You've defamed any street credibility you thought you had with all your cowardly attacks on me through the internet then finishing your threats by letting the world know that you love to call the police.
As far as your diss song, you're not worth responding too. You've done nothing in the hip hop community in Tacoma for over 3 years and haven't done anything at all past the Tac.
I really don't understand your reasoning for all this anger towards me. I've offered to help you, I've even ignored you, hoping that you would get over whatever it is your stuck on.
BUT
I like the fact that you hate me enough to finally start improving your business. Your new covers look alot better than the previous pictures you had for covers. And your website, is a better one than the original. I hope you continue to improve your business. Hopefully in due time, you will learn how to improve it without following me. Stay up.