LEGENDARY feat. Black C - PRE ORDERS - UPDATED SNIPPETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
Coming January 2004

IN$TANT HIT$ ENTERTAINMENT presents.....

Feat: X-Raided, Andre Nickatina, F.E. (Mr. Kee & Dutch), Messy Marv, Black C of R.B.L., Louie Loc, 10sion, KingPen, Frank Nitty, In$tant Hit$ Empire (Los Bentley, Gates da CEO, Cuddie Cut, Menace, James Flo, Kuzzin) and more....

Production by: In$tant Hit$ Ent., Black C of R.B.L., John Dirt, J-Tru / Juggernaut Records & Joe

Recorded at: A&D Studio, Los Ramblers Studio

Mastered by: Fantasy Studios

Now taking pre-orders: $12 shipped (including int'l buyers)

email us @: [email protected] with all your info

No Recycled tracks/versus - all songs dropped on the spot, ie: Instant Hits - Project completely overseen by In$tant Hit$ Ent. - 75% live instruments

Take a listen for yourself!

MP3 DOWNLOAD 10.5 MB

MP3 AUDIO STREAM

REAL AUDIO STREAM

INSTANT HITS ENTERTAINMENT - 2K4
InstantHits.Iuma.com

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I'm downloadin now, i'll let you know what i think later.

I'm diggin the concept though, its a rare thing to see bay rappers using live instruments, i'm lookin forward to hearin that. looks like you got some quality features too

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
quality over quantity......we'd rather fix y'all up a full plate, that took time to cook, rather than slap a sandwich together........

let me know what y'all think of snippets....

where else you gone hear X-Raided and the Legendary Black C on a track?

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
Kontac.....it's a comp...but we'd like to think of it as a Instant Hits Album...showcasing our solo artists, production team while fucking with heavy hitters......

Sav......the X verse was bought before I came on the label...so i'd rather not let other folks business ou in the air....hit up the MadMan Forum....i'm sure someone there can maybe hit you with that info....