legal weed in nevada.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
anybody heard that weed might be legalized completely in nevada? it was front page today in tha SF chronicle. people just need to vote yes on it. the states gonna tax it, and people can have up to 3 oz.'s on em. $300 dollaz an oz.

Apr 25, 2002
i'll-JackU-2 said:
You know hella people about to flock to Vegas if they legalize it? I know I will!
why it aint no different than blowin bomb here...people still gon do it regardless if its legal or not...and even if they do legalize it for that state, federal laws still over ride state laws and technically that shit is still illegal...same shit as legalizing it for medical....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah...but the fact that there is a power struggle between state and federal government is a big deal. That rarely happens. And in the past few centuries, the federal government has taken nearly all power from the states. Once this shit gets started, its not gonna stop. The people will fight to preserve it. This seems like something the state government can actually win.

Who knows...maybe with some patience, our government will take its cock from its ass and abolish all pointless laws.

Jul 24, 2002
Shit early count says that so far most are voting yes on ?9 (the one to legalize) oh and early voting is at an all time high, lol wonder why?