Lebowski from tech n9ne killer album to strange??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
he posted this on facebook today

"my strange music papers come in the mail this week!!!!!!!!!!!! i love my strange music family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! legoo!!!!!"

dunno if this guy for real but okay

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
lol he's my friend on facebook because he's from over here in tacoma washington and met him at the strange days tour and talked to him. he was pretty cool.

Aug 31, 2005
maybe its for legal clearance for a verse or something...really if anyone who has done shit with Strange gets sign now that Stevie Stone and Irv are there, it should be Alan Wayne

May 29, 2009
0r craig smith since he's been on more and more tracks. Actually, wtf, GLASSES should be on strange... he'd be able to get his own following separate from Strange and ICPs juggalos. Which translates to easy A1 cashola

Sep 30, 2002
0r craig smith since he's been on more and more tracks. Actually, wtf, GLASSES should be on strange... he'd be able to get his own following separate from Strange and ICPs juggalos. Which translates to easy A1 cashola
Yeah that would be a great thing to do. Let's ruin a good relationship with a well known label by tampering with one of they're artists. Smh.

May 29, 2009
Why do you have to think like a retard first things first? Glasses wouldn't have to nullify any contracts with Cash Money to get on Strange. Just wait for it to be done first. Jackass.