leaving for amsterdam today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
I been to amsterdam and Holland before, I didnt know that you could smoke bomb there and the cops wouldnt trip. When I first got there at this corner there was like 10 people hittin a bong.

May 16, 2002
Damn did u ne watch that mtv special on weed. They showed people in BC and in amsterdam. These can smoke all they want to. fuck i need to take a trip there lol. wat was funny was that people could smoke dank in the bar or watever but had to go outside to smoke a cigarette.
late

May 23, 2002
lucky bastard... i get awesome bomb, prolly at least comparable to amsterdams, but i just wanna have the freedom the smoke a joint and not have to worry about cops at all... i wanna eat some space cakes and shit too... well, all i gotz to say is have fun dawg! give us some feedback when u come back or if ur using the internet in a coffee shop!

Apr 25, 2002
Damn did u ne watch that mtv special on weed. They showed people in BC and in amsterdam. These can smoke all they want to. fuck i need to take a trip there lol. wat was funny was that people could smoke dank in the bar or watever but had to go outside to smoke a cigarette.
i saw that shit too!!! that was some crazy ass shit. when they went to that island and it showed all the plants i almost busted a nut.. good shit though mayne have fun!!

Apr 25, 2002
im up in an internet cafe right now - kinda expensive. i am staying in the red light district, it is tough to find a hostel out here, its like haight street X 5, and more crack heads than you can shake a stick at. shady times like base rocks in '89 in this city, especially at night.
weed is cool, not as good as humboldt weed though, no train wreck out here - i've been looking. the hash is off the hook, just for the fact that there are so many kinds.
went to the hemp museaum, met some crazy stoner named eagle bill who makes vaporizors. we were chillin in the museaum and he yells to us "do you want to get higher than you have ever been in your life" and you know what i says to that. it was a 10 gallon vaporizor witha heat gun for paint stripping set at 200 degrees. i was bombed out and chopped it up with dude about sativa strains, and he had never heard of train wreck. gotta come all around the world to find out that cali bomb is the best on the planet. for you smokin on the cali stck green count your blessings for being in the golden state.

May 23, 2002
its truly a blessing that northern cali sticky greens are the best in the world... ive smoked bammer once in my life on accident and it wasnt even mine... all the weed is awesome here, so i aint trippin.

dank is like a criminal... americas most wanted - RBL

May 13, 2002
mayn, ive traveled all the way to the tropical Philippine Islands and guess what i found, MEXICAN DIRT WEED lol.... filipino dirtweed, i feel you on goldenstate bomb, and to let yall northern cali folks know just to be thankful we got the bomb, cuz in southern cali they aint got nothin but hella stress...