LAMONT JORDAN AND THE ROUT OF THE BILLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
WHAT A GREAT PICK UP FOR OUR TEAM. HE PLAYED LIKE A CHAMPION YESTERDAY AGAINST THE BILLS. DRIVING FOR OVER 122 YARDS, 3 TD'S AND REDUCING BUFFALO'S D LINE TO MUSH. MOST OF ALL, I LIKE HIS ATTITUDE. HE ASKED FOR A CHANCE TO SHOULDER THE LOAD AND DELIVERED, LIKE A REAL CHAMPION.

ALSO IT WAS BEAUTIFUL TO SEE OUR DEFENSE STEP IT THE FUCK UP AND SMASH KELLY HOLCOMB. HOLDING THAT SMACK TALKING MCGAHEE TO 50 YARDS. DERRICK BURGESS IS A SAVAGE AND SAPP IS FAR FROM OVER.

RAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!

Jan 4, 2003
yeah Lamont was tearin it up..... Mcgahee talked the talk but couldn't back it up! I'm glad our D was able to step it up a notch with C. Wood gone..... I'm sure Fabian Washington will step his game up now that C. Wood is out with a broken leg.... And Cooper should step it up in place of Gibson

We got a W to pick up in Tennessee and then its revenge against the chiefs:devious:

Jan 4, 2003
StreetSoundzEnt said:
ya i had tickets to that game.. Jordan was tearin it up, i like how they didnt let up as well when it came ot the end, they let crooket get a td. Shit was off the hook, too bad woodson is out wit a broken leg..
yeah.. They where like between the 1-5yd line.. I thought they where just gonna take a knee but then they let Crockett pound it up the middle to seal the victory:devious:

Aug 26, 2002
shit i dont see y they dont give the ball to lamont or even crockett more, just let them pound that shit, i'm happy with the victory but the play calling still sucks, throwing on 3 straight downs when your in the red zone, give me a fuckin break, this all refers to the san diego game as well as the chief game, they should just pound the fuck out the ball, it sets up the play action also, but nevertheless GREAT WIN

Mar 17, 2003
lol

i was at the charger game and boy does collins suck even more in person
i think we gonna start gettin some w's now. we started off the season against some good teams.