Lakers Fans = Old Bulls Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
lol i'm starting to think alot of these so-called Laker fans are ex-Bulls fans lol I mean where were these fans when the Lakers werent in it? I mean most are bandwagon and they know it. I mean look at how their sales r up and all that crap.. lol its not a case of the old fans buying more stuff its the evidence of Band Wagoners lol but then most fans are band wagon and only a select few stay loyal to 1 team..

I'm calling it now, when the warriors become popular the seats will sell out and everyone will be a supposed die hard Warriros fan lol.. its pathetic. Show me someone who's only rooted for the Warriros and I'll show you a true fan!

Apr 25, 2002
4fifteenRolla said:
lol i'm starting to think alot of these so-called Laker fans are ex-Bulls fans lol I mean where were these fans when the Lakers werent in it? I mean most are bandwagon and they know it. I mean look at how their sales r up and all that crap.. lol its not a case of the old fans buying more stuff its the evidence of Band Wagoners lol but then most fans are band wagon and only a select few stay loyal to 1 team..

I'm calling it now, when the warriors become popular the seats will sell out and everyone will be a supposed die hard Warriros fan lol.. its pathetic. Show me someone who's only rooted for the Warriros and I'll show you a true fan!
true shit there.and the warriorsaren't my main team but i like them,j-rich is a sav

May 4, 2002
4fifteenRolla said:
where were these fans when the Lakers werent in it?
WE WERE WATCHIN MAGIC , KAREEM , BIG GAME JAMES WORTHY , BYRON SCOTT , AC GREEN , RAMBIS , COOP WIN TITLES IN THE 80's !!!

You actin like the BULLS were the first team to win titles LOL !!

When your winning titles , everybody wants to buy a jersey and be a fan . Thats the way of the world. But what can ya do ??

May 6, 2002
mannnn, i been a laker fan for days, but when times are bad what can we do but keep our head up, shut up, and wait for the day when we can open our mouths and say FUCC YALL WE KICKED YO AZZ....that day is now.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Lakers Fans = Old Bulls Fans

Scottie Pimpin said:

WE WERE WATCHIN MAGIC , KAREEM , BIG GAME JAMES WORTHY , BYRON SCOTT , AC GREEN , RAMBIS , COOP WIN TITLES IN THE 80's !!!

You actin like the BULLS were the first team to win titles LOL !!

When your winning titles , everybody wants to buy a jersey and be a fan . Thats the way of the world. But what can ya do ??

LET THEM KNOW PIMPIN,WE GOT SOME OG LAKER FANS EVEN WHEN WE HAD SEDALE THREATT AND WERE LOSING ALL THE TIME AFTER MAGIC RETIRED. SHIT IT OUR TURN TO SHINE AGAIN.
FOOLS JUST JEALOUS CAUSE SOME OF THEIR TEAMS NEVER EVEN WON ONE TITLE.
HA HAAAA

Apr 25, 2002
Im a Sonics fan for life got to go for the 206 hometown. Fuck the Lakers, I hope they play Dallas they will give them a good series I think the Mavs have a chance.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i used to like the bulls but when all the good superstars left...i lost interest...jackson moved to lakers so i kinda followed....sue me fuck it

May 6, 2002
Daveyboy said:
i used to like the bulls but when all the good superstars left...i lost interest...jackson moved to lakers so i kinda followed....sue me fuck it
i always been a laker fun but i feel yah know, you start following the "players" not the "logo", you actually liking the current team, not the team name

F

Filthy

I'm a Bulls fan for life, have been since I was 5 years old in '87 when I saw MJ tear up the dunk contest. But of coarse since i'm a Bulls fan that obviously means I don't got a hope of seeing them in the playoffs, so i'm rooting for the Mavs to win it this year. Dirk is a sav.

Fuck the Lakers

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
who won that game tonight...i missed it...i seen the second quarter...they was above by one...then i changed it and got into a movie and missed it....