LAKERS @ DALLAS TONIGHT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
DAMN!

As a LA fan, I admit that Dallas is gonna crush us tonight. Their just too deep for LA and to fast paced for them (at the time being). We know Kobe gonna have his 30 / 40+ points, but if Fox, Horry, Fisher, Shaw don't get their shit together and play the way they did against Houston; Look forward for a fuckin blowout fellas.

Its gonna be a tight game to watch tho, Regardless if LA lose or not.

Other good games:
76ers vs Hornets
Sonics vs Magics

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
My picks to try to go 3-0 again like sunday, and nobody said shit..Haha!!!

Dallas over Wack fakerz (Dallas always beat boo-boo teams)
New Orleans over Philly (Philly hasnt won on the road yet)
Seattle over Orlando (Orlando way overrated..there u go poorbread I picked your ball-club)

Check Game!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Welp sorry wicked your call was dead wrong!!! Dallas woopin that ass by 25!!! Haha, Fakers aint shit!!! But ofcourse I got that pick right!!! Sometimes u have to be realistic about your team so that u dont look like a dumbass!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
My picks to try to go 3-0 again like sunday, and nobody said shit..Haha!!!
Nobody said shit when your first picks flopped either, whats your point?

RevoL said:
75-52 late in the 3rd...when are these laker fans gon realize that their team aint shit without shaq...
We have always known that.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw I dont agree!! he shot less but as usual he shot weak again!! Finley shut his bitch ass down and grabbed 15 boards while at it!!! haha... Ko-Me's a damn shame!! It dont matter whether he shoots 50 times or 21 times, they still get blown!!! Haha!!! Im glad u admit that your team sucks without Shag....how does that make Ko-Me look?? GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
They got "toe" up again....dayum

It's gotten to the point where Loss Angeles is one of the worst teams in the NBA.I always thought Koldbe was good,and he is,but he just can't do it in a structured setting.He would probably be the best street baller in the world,but he just can't take a team,put'em on his back,and win a game.There truly a pathetic team without Shaq.......This just tells us all how great of a player Shaq is.

:::::::::::::::::GAME:cry:OVER:::::::::::