LAKERS BABY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
The season OFFICIALLY starts tonight w/ the Lakers layin' down the first of many smackdowns this season. They better not piss me off again for a whole 'nother year. Hooray for basketball being back altogether.

May 15, 2002
Lakers suck big time, they were lucky that Denver sucks equally. Kobe did hit another big game winner.

Watch tonight how the lakers will have a ton of problems defending the sun's pick and roll offense

Go hard, Suns +4

Apr 1, 2002
Since I moved to San Diego we only get Laker games, why no Clippers? I love the game of basketball and I enjoy watching the NBA as much as I do playing ball. I always hated Kobe and the Lakers however I'm probably going to become a fan since their the home team at the moment where I reside. I've always rooted for the underdogs and the Lakers are definitely them. Anyway GO WARRIORS!!!

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
I'm not surprised the Lakers won that game, cause Denver still doesn't got no defence.

It was evident down the stretch, the Lake show took advantage of it...

May 15, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
Since I moved to San Diego we only get Laker games, why no Clippers? I love the game of basketball and I enjoy watching the NBA as much as I do playing ball. I always hated Kobe and the Lakers however I'm probably going to become a fan since their the home team at the moment where I reside. I've always rooted for the underdogs and the Lakers are definitely them. Anyway GO WARRIORS!!!
Clippers = FSW2

May 15, 2002
Suns were easy money last night, they play Jazz tomorrow in Utah at -2. Jazz are coming off a game tonight vs GSW so Suns should be rested and ready to go.