LADIES AND FELLAS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION.... OUT OF CURIOUSITY. LADIES : WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET THE MOST "PERFECTEST" GUY IN THE UNIVERSE, FINE AS FUCK, BODY, ASS FOR DAYS, SWEET, SMART YOU KNOW ALL THE GOOD SHIT, WELL ANYWAYS WHAT IF THIS GUY HAD A 2 INCH DICKSICLE?!?!??! OR COULDN'T GET IT UP?!?!?!? AND FELLAS WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF A BREEZY HAD 2ND BELLY BUTTON, OR SOMETHING THAT IS SEXUALLY GROTESQUE?!?!?!?!?!? WOULD YOU OVER LOOK THAT OR BOUNCE?!?!?!

May 8, 2002
Of course looks are important, but a broad has to have the personality that surpasses her physical beauty. Good looking broads are a dime a dozen. INTELLIGENT, beautiful women are a harder commodity to find, and since I'm a writer, I need them to be intelligent.
Also, she has to be able to put it down with me and the folks and hold her own whether she's hitting a bleezy or going ayo for yayo or just sipping on a some drank.
Can't be fucking around with no square broad.
As far as physical deformities that I wouldn't allow, I've read stories about women who have calcium deposits around the perimeter of their snatch, and these calcium deposits keep getting bigger until there is a jagged set of bones that look like teeth.
I'd have a hard time sticking my dick in that.

Jul 16, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
Of course looks are important, but a broad has to have the personality that surpasses her physical beauty. Good looking broads are a dime a dozen. INTELLIGENT, beautiful women are a harder commodity to find, and since I'm a writer, I need them to be intelligent.
Also, she has to be able to put it down with me and the folks and hold her own whether she's hitting a bleezy or going ayo for yayo or just sipping on a some drank.
Can't be fucking around with no square broad.
As far as physical deformities that I wouldn't allow, I've read stories about women who have calcium deposits around the perimeter of their snatch, and these calcium deposits keep getting bigger until there is a jagged set of bones that look like teeth.
I'd have a hard time sticking my dick in that.
CALCIUM DEPOSITS EWWWWWWWWW, WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT...... DAMN THAT'S FUCKED UP, YO'!!!!!!!!!