La and San Diego Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Right now in Dago this is who is poppin'. Not just poppin' in Dago, but nationwide too. Let me run down their credentials

LIL C.S. (new album) - "Dollars & Sins" feat. Jayo Felony, Bad Azz, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mac Dre, Midwest M.A.F.I.A., The Mobstaz and more (11 solo songs 6 w/features). Many have praised this album as one of the best to come out in 2001, and in a long time period! It was voted top 40 best of 2001 by the fans of Murder Dog. Peep the interview in the new Murder Dog where they gave up much love, and praised my lyrical ability and realness. Received 99.9% 9 ratings out 10 on this album. It's a must have!! Peep the snippets out at www.ghettoworld.com , and you can go to the Ghetto World Records forum to peep more. LIL C.S. (1st album) "Ghetto Classics" came out in '99 with no famous guest appearances, and received praise in the Murder Dog, and the Source magazine,and sold thousands!

Mitchy Slick (debut album) - Triggeration Station feat. E-40, Yukmouth, Guce, The Wrongkind and more. This album is also considered by many as one of the best of 2001, and one of the best albums period in a long time. This album as well as LIL C.S. album were produced in majority by Dago super producer Cricet. This album was voted #22 in the top 50 albums of 2001 in Murder Dog, and has also received critical acclaim. Peep my nigga out at www.mitchyslickisreal.com .

These two albums brought major respect, and recognition to Dago, especially in the undergound across the country. People realized that it's more heat out here than just Jayo Felony.

The next folks to make big moves are:

I-Rocc - my nigga is with Luni Coleone, West Coast Mafia, and the Thug Babies. He has an album coming out with Messy Marv, and an album compilation and movie with Luni coming out called How the West was won. And a solo album in the future. The heat is coming!

Ecay Uno - Producer/Rapper. Heated!! He produced and spit on both of Lil C.S. albums, and produced the title song on Mitchy Slick's album. His album will be out soon.

Cricet - Dago Super Producer/Rapper. He has two solo albums already done. Along with a group album with his group E-Mortal Gang. His album is heavily anticipated based on the sells and responses of LIL C.S. album, and Mitchy Slick's album.

VMF aka Steve Vicious - Dago Super Producer/Rapper/Engineer etc. What hasn't he done. He produced on or had something to do with almost every album to come out of Dago! He's the man out here period!!! He produced the Relativez album. He has album coming out soon. Straight heat, and real versatile. Him and Cricet are like Dre and Mel-Man for real. One of the best producers on the West Coast period.

Silas aka Smigg Dirtee - My nigga is really from Sac 21 GBC, but he's residin' in Dago. My nigga has got heat. Real skills. His album will be out soon, along with his crew ABA will be puttin' the smash down.

It's a lot more in Dago that's poppin. If I didn't mention any more albums that's because there names ain't ringin' period. It's turning into a small Bay Area out here with all the indie labels. Dago is on the rise for sho'. These are must haves for any West Coast fan, and people want to see what Dago has to offer!!

LIL C.S. "Dollars & Sins"
Mitchy Slick "Trigerration Station"
Jayo Felony "Crip Hop"

May 2, 2002
www.mistamc.tk
DIEGO

Shit man diego got a huge underground fulla rappers, VMF has done everything for everyone from LIL CS to MC HAMMER, to Lil One, to DAGOS MOST HATED

Diego got: Mista MC (ME), Lil CS, Smigg, 5, Lil One, Shadow, Knightowl, Mr.Sancho, OG Spanish Fly, Royal T, Lil Rob, Yogi, Gelo, Proper Dos, Bloodstone, S.A.D., Youngstah, Young Sicc, Siccmade, XES which are GONE I think lol, Hell I can think of them all but most Diego rappers got way more talent then most these cats in this game, and most have VMF on the production so GODAMN, it's BANGIN

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Dago 2 The Bay Crackin in the MidWest....

Let's just corner the mutha@!**in market from Southern Cali, Northern Cali, Midwest, back to far North and get this paper folks, it could be done. Start that coliation, IMean What? Dago 2 the Bay, midwest corner this bitch.

May 6, 2002
Mista Mc: hit me up at [email protected] i been tryna find someone who can give me a little more info on what underground san diego has to offer, and i know for a fact that LA gots more underground rappers out there as well

Siccness Street Team is gonna Expoze the fucc outta of em too :D