**KVE - CVBB2 COVER**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
3deanhg said:
on the bottom text add a real soft drop shadow..to make test a lil beeter to see.
I feel you bro...I had already added a black glow with a soft light setting to darken the area after making the jpg so it isn't reflected here...nice call. The print version is on point.

Thanks for any & all feedback.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Thanks OD...the colour scheme is actually some green tints while the M-Dash cover is more of a sepia. But I did "drain" some of the colour out of it just as I did the M-Dash cover. Tryin' to set a particular look that is the same while still looking different ya feel? My own style. Like the Photo Docs "doctor" their images in most all the covers but all the covers are different. Thanks for looking broham...I love getting feedback from my fellow colleagues.

Regards

May 10, 2002
nhg2002.cjb.net
SikIndividuoh said:

I feel you bro...I had already added a black glow with a soft light setting to darken the area after making the jpg so it isn't reflected here...nice call. The print version is on point.

Thanks for any & all feedback.

Regards
yea.. BTW the pic is PIMP

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i think its tight....the effects for the cover give it a good look....professional and clean, yet at the same time, savage. :)