Kurupt-Against the Grain Custom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
U GOTTA BE KIDD'N ME!!! OVER 20 VIEWS AND ONLY 1 REPLY??? post shit u dont like bout it then, these responses are important to an artist who wants to get better..........just say wut u think or wut it would take to make it better, just say it, it might be helpful...........aint nobody gonna get butt-hurt over it.......i promise

Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
U GOTTA BE KIDD'N ME!!! OVER 20 VIEWS AND ONLY 1 REPLY??? post shit u dont like bout it then, these responses are important to an artist who wants to get better..........just say wut u think or wut it would take to make it better, just say it, it might be helpful...........aint nobody gonna get butt-hurt over it.......i promise
im feelin that statement to the fullest, but i aint feelin the rainbowish color scheme, i think the pink has gotta go the fonts and textures are sick as fuck tho, just make tone it down on the colors tho

M

mr2productionz

im likin it...looks more underground than mainstream. i prefer it that way but you know hoe some folks is.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's pretty sick...i dunno about the magenta lookin color....or the "featuring: ja rule"......lmao.....

Apr 25, 2002
that shit looks pretty sick ew...only thing is the title text is hella big and it takes away from the rest of the cover, see what it looks like smaller, but keep the font it looks sick...and i'd clean up the kurupt pic a little more like the bluring on his shoulders, and around the hat and ear looks a little choppy...nice work though homie....

oh yea i'm talkin bout the last one you posted...peace