Kurt Angle Arrested For DUI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
when angle came into the wwe he was one of the best heels i'd ever seen. havent seen him work in years but from what i remember he was great.

crazy how much he's changed from

to

if he supposedly passed his breathalyzer he looks pretty buzzed in that pic.

though i thought he was all about drinking milk

"THE MILLION DOLLAR PRINCESS HAS BECOME A DAIRY QUEEN!!!! MILK A MANIA HAS RUN WILD ON RAAAAWW!!!!!" freakin jr lol. classic

Well he is a alcoholic and pill head now. Lets be real wwe not gonna hire him back full time(maybe a few matches and several appearences thats it) i bet you and thats due to the fact he is a liability(thats why they fired him in the first place bc he a addict) and hes old now. he will be found in a hotel dead from heart attack tryna keep up with wwe schedule now.

Feb 8, 2003
I'm pretty sure he left WWE on his own.

::shrug::
i remember the articles had stated it was a mutual release bc he refused rehab. kurt def is one the best technically sound wrestlers ever and deserves to be a legend and in wwe hall of fame, but his prime is over and i just dont see him signing full time with wwe again. i seriously dont think he could handle the travel and more wear and tear on his body nowdays bc he been thru alot just like edge.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
from what i remember Angle played it off like he was retiring when he left the WWE and joined up with TNA a week later.

Nov 14, 2002
Eh, Angle can rock for another year or two, I don't even care if he's wrestling... I think he'd be a good addition to the show in general by having him around.

Feb 8, 2003
damn he just signed a new contract with tna. so looks like he wont be in wwe anytime soon if ever again. Tna must be about to put some serious cash behind his court case just like they did jeff hardyz. all Hardy got was fine, probation and only ten days in jail.

TNA > Angle says he has signed a new TNA deal
Posted by Corbin Nordhoff on 09/08/2011 at 01:59 PM

According to an interview with MovieLine.com, Kurt Angle has signed a new deal with TNA Wrestling:

In talking about how he got into wrestling, he said the following:

"I was taking classes and I was getting very serious about it. I was also sportscasting — I was a sportscaster in Pittsburgh for Fox, just trying to get in front of the camera a little bit. Then pro wrestling came around and I took a shot at that, and I didn’t realize I was going to become that good. I made a lot of money, thank God, and I stuck with it, but every time I had a movie where my name would come up for some reason, I wasn’t allowed to do it due to scheduling reasons in the WWE. So with TNA, they give me the opportunity to go ahead and do movies and if it conflicts with the schedule they work around it. It’s a much better situation for me. So I actually signed a new three-year deal today with TNA. I’m going to stick with TNA."