KRS ONE ON HANNITY SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
uhhhh...i think krs sounded like an idiot at times, but that's to be expected when he goes on someone else's show like hannity's, who is very right wing

but the worst thing was them playing the nelly video while krs was talking...slap in the fuckin face. you think they planned that shit?

Jan 23, 2007
this fool has a talk show and brings on guest and then talks 75% of the time and cuts them off... i also dont like the fact that he had a guest on his show to talk about an issue and earlier tried to dig up dirt on him...krs was right about alotta stuff except sayin that some black people were happy about 9/11...america got what we had comin on 9/11 but nobody was happy that people were dyin

Mar 26, 2006
Typical Fox.

I think KRS had some very good points, I cheered when 911 happened. Not for the people that died, but at America as a super power got what it had comming to it.

I'm sorry for anyone who died on that day, but spare a thought for the rest of the world that has suffered because of one countries greed..

May 9, 2002
Syko Sniper said:
Typical Fox.

I think KRS had some very good points, I cheered when 911 happened. Not for the people that died, but at America as a super power got what it had comming to it.

I'm sorry for anyone who died on that day, but spare a thought for the rest of the world that has suffered because of one countries greed..
You mean what the government did to America?

The only terrorist America has to worry about is the government. Al-Queda is some made up shit to scare the average, stupid, fat American.

Apr 20, 2005
what exactly was anybody happy about when 9/11 happened?? Did it make ur life better?? I dont get it. I remember when it happened but i definately wasnt happy about it. Lets see what happens when our country starts getting random car bombings in random cities just like it happens all over the middle east every single day. Maybe there will be more happy people then. Wow.

Dec 26, 2004
I agree with KRS of WHAT he was tryin to get to his point but Hannity was acting/is dum not opening his mind of what KRS was tryin to get at of his point of view. Hannity jumped on him as if we all are Americanz N we on the same side.