KRAYZIE BONE VS BIZZY BONE AUDIO INTERVIEWS HERE WE GO AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
They need to give it up... All the new Bone/Bone oriented shit they puttin out aint doin any good as far as I know...... Way too much half-assed crap theyre puttin out thats done turned too many fans off!! Shit, I havent bought a new bone/bone oriented album in years... I think the last one Ive actually bought was Bone Brothers 3 that siccness dropped which I personally thought it was decent at best & I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANNA HEAR A HI-POWER BONE ALBUM!!!!!! I fuckin hate those gayass cholos...

Feb 23, 2003
they also lightweight broke and frustrauted. krayzie kinda revealed they broke bc he kept saying we sold over 40 million records so we should have money and not touring for a necessity.
YOU'RE RIGHT BUT THAT WAS BIZZY SAYING THAT THEY WERE BROKE AND THEY ARE... BUT THERES STILL WAY MORE TO THE BONE SITUATION THAN ANY OF US KNOWS.. THERES SO MUCH NOT BEING SAID RIGHT NOW AS TO WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH THEM NIGGAZ

Aug 24, 2002
a whole lot of potential wasted between that group
Although I haven't heard most of bizzy's solo cd's I don't think he ever made the great solo album I thought he was capable of. He's been way too prolific. Saw him open for nickatina in Hollywood last year & was very impressed by his show.

Dec 25, 2003
Same here man in Dago!!! Dude did surprisingly impressed me & I was pretty skeptical about his performance since I never seen him or Bone as the group live before after from what Ive done heard... He straight tore it up man!!! He even tore it up more wit his backup band; his performance was awesome!!!