Korg Triton Le

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Has anyone had any experience with this board ? The reason I ask is because it seemed like the most 'user friendly' out of the ones I tried...and it also costs a lot less than the other boards.

I tried a search and did some research on google, but I'd like to hear some real life experiences. Thanks in advance !

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
What do you like about the triton?especially the L.E. if its price..what price is that,if you just want the sounds..get the rack...although the triton sounds are overused...Also the older trinity is still good for some sounds,and the karma is pretty tight as well...lots of options....if you get the L.E what kind of expansions will it have?

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
50cal said:
What kind of music do you plan on doing? who as producers are you influenced by.there are alot of options,
i'm tryna do some rap wit tha old school feel to it, and some r&b. for producers Rob Lo is my favorite producer, what keyboard do u think i should get?

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
50cal said:
Well I guess your budget would be good to know as well.....first and then I will give my list
well right now i only got 500 but most of the keyboards i've seen go for 1,500 atleast so i get my budget is 1,500

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
yeah also people like alchemist use one..if you still have questions, at 300 you cant beat it,its reliable,and is widely used professionally.If you get this,then you will have money still left for more...But I would learn this,and add, and it has a great resale value.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
If you have 1500 you can get the asr10,(if you can get it at 400 total)and an
MPC 60 wich has a better sequencer(around 500) also you can get a studio electronics atc for about 300 (great for basses and leads I.E. quik,battlecat)and you can get a yamaha 16channel mixer and some descent monitors,with the rest.
Of course you gonna get the computer users to come in and say get software.
Getting what I have on the list all has great resale value,so if you are not happy with anything you dont stand to lose,especially at those prices,cause you can sell that asr10 for more and get it....ebay you will find some who dont know what they have,or just trying to get rid of something quick...I think that asr10 is a great deal..you gonna need a Midi controller no matter what way you go.If you go buy a triton,a fantom,or a motif and you tell someone what you got and they know about equipment..thay gonna say..thats cool...you tell them you got an mpc6o,an ASR10,and an ATC..they gonna be damn you got a nice set-up...all being said what I like about this set-up is reliability If you have computer issues you cant make music...The quality of sound when sampled ..ASR10 can work wonders on samplea,and the mpc 60 wich is 14bit,will definatley give you some good hip hop drums,and the ATC..is analog...it doesnt emulate,It has some of the best basses period.the ASR10 you can always upgrade sounds and keep them on zip disks..the mpc60 can be upgraded to an mpc3000,..again on these items that you will spend1500 on...next year you can probably get the same .buy a a 1500 keyboard like triton ,and next year you might get 1000

Apr 5, 2004
50cal said:
MPC 60 wich has a better sequencer(around 500) also you can get a studio electronics atc for about 300 (great for basses and leads I.E. quik,battlecat)and you can get a yamaha 16channel mixer and some descent monitors,with the rest.
Getting what I have on the list all has great resale value,so if you are not happy with anything you dont stand to lose,especially at those prices,cause you can sell that asr10 for more and get it....ebay you will find some who dont know what they have,or just trying to get rid of something quick...I think that asr10 is a great deal..you gonna need a Midi controller no matter what way you go.If you go buy a triton,a fantom,or a motif and you tell someone what you got and they know about equipment..thay gonna say..thats cool...you tell them you got an mpc6o,an ASR10,and an ATC..they gonna be damn you got a nice set-up...all being said what I like about this set-up is reliability If you have computer issues you cant make music...The quality of sound when sampled ..ASR10 can work wonders on samplea,and the mpc 60 wich is 14bit,will definatley give you some good hip hop drums,and the ATC..is analog...it doesnt emulate,It has some of the best basses period.the ASR10 you can always upgrade sounds and keep them on zip disks..the mpc60 can be upgraded to an mpc3000,..again on these items that you will spend1500 on...next year you can probably get the same .buy a a 1500 keyboard like triton ,and next year you might get 1000
aye man this is good info thanks, i was thinking about just gettin a fantom to use, but a set up like this sounds alot better, and for less bread is a good thing.

Dec 9, 2005
50cal said:
What do you like about the triton?especially the L.E. if its price..what price is that,if you just want the sounds..get the rack...although the triton sounds are overused...Also the older trinity is still good for some sounds,and the karma is pretty tight as well...lots of options....if you get the L.E what kind of expansions will it have?

Nothing in particular...just the fact that it seemed like it was pretty user friendly, and the price was a lot less than the other boards. I really liked the sounds on the Motif...but damn...I couldn't get that thing going for the life of me :dead:

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
MOREBASS said:
Nothing in particular...just the fact that it seemed like it was pretty user friendly, and the price was a lot less than the other boards. I really liked the sounds on the Motif...but damn...I couldn't get that thing going for the life of me :dead:
They all are pretty easy,once ya learn there basic key functions.....Ease of use never really deters me,Im for sound quality

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
50cal said:
fasho thanx for all your help