Koopsta's Da K Project...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Picked up his new shit bout 2 weeks ago and it aint left the rotation yet, recomended if you like south shit......No featuring artists just pretty much a solo disc but its solid.....

Apr 25, 2002
SF
man that album cant even touch Da Devils Playground.

koop is one of my favorite rappers ever, and I gotta say I was pretty disappointed.. he still held it down though, but he needs DJ Paul's beats cuz that shit wasnt cutting it

Aug 5, 2002
agreed....but

Devils Playground is knockin' no doubt, but I was feelin' this one a little more, Devils Playground reminds me too much of a 3-6 style and on Da K Project a think he developed his own flavor outside of the group... Koop is on point in both discs...period

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
personally I was feelin Da Devil's Playground a little more...but this K Project was still pretty solid

Jun 3, 2002
Da Devil'z Playground haz got 2 be one of my top 5 favs of all time. This new one I think iz really dope. I don't think the production waz all that bad. I'm jus glad we got to hear a new KOOP album! This new junt haz really grown on me though....

It would be tight if Keak Da Sneak could network and hook up wit Koop to do sum cutz together! I think that would be a ill collab.....

Apr 25, 2002
SF
yeah I would describe some of those beats as "fruity"

I dont think Koop and Keak would be tight together at all. the only person who can hang with koop is lord infamous

Aug 5, 2002
The first album all sounded the same, too many loops-not enough rap-and what beats (songs) would you describe as "fruity", cause if you ask me I'd describe the shit as "funky"....

May 10, 2002
Mr.Merchant is the cut...theys a foo for doin the "Mr.Sandman" song...

And fuck the bullshit,this album is nice!He really pullin into his own...and he tryin to shake the 3-6 Mafia personna...hes his own man.I would describe this album as more of a national-south feel...in other words,everyone can feel it...not just some reginal shit.I noticed alotta different flavors from the south,beat wise.More than a few of those baets had a Texas feel to em...and some had that Memphis feel to em...and so on and so on...he was really tryin to go nationwide with this one..and not be local.

"Beat The Case" is sick as fuck...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
krishna said:
yeah I would describe some of those beats as "fruity"

I dont think Koop and Keak would be tight together at all. the only person who can hang with koop is lord infamous
the Lord Infamous of the past...not the Infamous now....he was one of the tightest rappers period, then he had to change his style