Koopsta Knicca (Just A Quick Question)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
I was just listening to his first album, Da Devil's Playground, and was wonder if he would be able to drop another album like this if he hooked back up with DJ Paul and Hypnotized Mindz. I think I remember hearing him say that he wasn't doing the "evil shit" anymore on one of his songs on his "Undaground Muzik" album that dropped a few years back. But what do you guys think?

Jun 10, 2002
I would love to see him back with Dj Paul and Juicy but unfortunally right now looks like that shit aint gonna happen. since he was talking bout they are trying to blackball him. I would love to see the old members come back and get there shit togather.

Aug 14, 2005
devils playground is tight but i havent hopped on his shit after that. that'd be tight though another hypnotize minds koop album. I seen lachat on bet uncut last night. that shit didnt sound bad and i know she aint wit the hcp anymore.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
yeah, there are really no original members of Three 6 Mafia/Hypnotized Mindz/Profit Posse/HCP anymore except Paul, Juice, Pat, Crunchy, and i'm not sure about Lord Infamous...but i would love to hear another Three 6 album (Paul, Juice, Boo, Pat, Crunchy, & Koop)...

Feb 2, 2005
Kavie said:
I was just listening to his first album, Da Devil's Playground, and was wonder if he would be able to drop another album like this if he hooked back up with DJ Paul and Hypnotized Mindz. I think I remember hearing him say that he wasn't doing the "evil shit" anymore on one of his songs on his "Undaground Muzik" album that dropped a few years back. But what do you guys think?
I love Koops first one its still in the rotation, but that was so long ago, he will never rap like that again. Thats like asking Mr Doc to do another Set Rippin album

Jul 28, 2003
KOOP HA$ ANOTHER CD OUT KINDA JU$ LIKE THE DEVIL$ PLAYGROUND, IT$ CALLED UNDERGROUND MUZIK VOL. 1 I GOT ALL OF HI$ $HIT. I JU$ GOT DE INEVITABLE N THE MIND OF ROBERT COOPER. < HI$ LATE$T ONE. I LIKE THE DE INEVITABLE BETTER THAN HI$ NEW ONE. IN THE BOOKLET IT$ $AYZ THAT HE$ COMING OUT WIT DA DEVIL$ PLAY GROUND 2 WITOUT HCP TO AN$WER UR ?

Jun 26, 2005
playboy ene said:
KOOP HA$ ANOTHER CD OUT KINDA JU$ LIKE THE DEVIL$ PLAYGROUND, IT$ CALLED UNDERGROUND MUZIK VOL. 1
yeah i was wondering about that. is that actually his old underground stuff or is that just the title. cuz all of his underground stuff was with Prophet