Komain's back... with new album.. MONSTER MUZIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Whats up Robb & Keith... holla at ya boy every once in a while... Keith, i'm still down for some shit dogg, holla....

Commin at the end of August... Komain "MONSTER MUZIC"

feat. D-Fly, Mista Lo of the MCG'z, the Outside, the Outfitt, the Block Monsters, d-low Flexxican and more...

production from... DJ Ric, The Legendary Traxster, Mista Lo of the MCG's, Fingeroll, and Opie...

it's a banger... pleazebelievit...

holla...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^LOOK AT HIS LOCATION PARTNA...IT SAYS IT ALL...

AND I HEARD MOST OF THE FIRST ALBUM AND MAN ALL I CAN SAY IS HEAT...KOMAIN...WHERE CAN I PICK IT UP AT?...WOULD ANY MAJOR CHAIN STORES CARRY A COPY?

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
ATF.. yeah northern Indiana... south Bend....

Armen... much luv homie... we're workin on that now... i think we're gonna press up the copies first, then work on distribution... i'll holla at u when i get em back...

MS... i'm down 2 collab on whateva with ya'll man... cali, hopefully before the year is over...

HyRolla... not exactly sure, i'm not with the record label i fucked with on that album anymore... if u can't get ya hands on it, holla at me and i can atleast burn one...

much luv ya'll..... late August it's ONNNNNN!!!!!

Ko

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Im tryin to peep that Livewire to...didnt MS do the cover for it???

Komain ever been down to New Albany or Louisville???

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
ATF... yeah ms did the cover... released in 2002 ... it's some midwest meets the west coast type of shit...

i aint been to Louiseville or New Albany in years but hopefully we'll have some shows around that area here real soon...

much luv...

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
SLOW rhythm said:
jus copped it,& glad i did..livewire is classicc material.i was sleepin on this album..

no doubt,ill be lookin to picc up tha new release

Much luv Slow... if u feel that Livewire album then u gotta peep out my group album released last year... Block Monsters -- The Takeover ... and my upcoming solo... Komain -- Monster Muzic ... (which in my opinion is toppin that Livewire)... much luv tho homie and keep in touch...

XRAided... it's nothin homie... i can get u that Block Monsters album and the upcoming solo Monster Muzic... Monster muzic ain't quite finished yet tho, almost... keep in touch, holla...

Myth... just let keith know and tell him to get at me...

Ko