KOFI KINGSTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
Pretty impressive, true sucks hes stuck on ECW and no one will know who he is. Him and CM Punk could put on some matches that could be used as how to videos

Jan 2, 2004
ECW is actually a lot better than Smackdown, I've been saying that for a while.. Most of the good wrestlers are there.. Shelton, CM, Kofi, Elijah, Chavo and others.

Feb 8, 2003
IMO

Tuesday night ECW is tight as fuck since they went High Definition. They should give them 2 hours. The thing I like about ECW is they have more action then storylines also they went from all teh weapons shit to good techincal and athletic wrestling matches.

They need to bring a mid carder tittle(TV tittle) to the show also

Oct 3, 2006
IMO

Tuesday night ECW is tight as fuck since they went High Definition. They should give them 2 hours. The thing I like about ECW is they have more action then storylines also they went from all teh weapons shit to good techincal and athletic wrestling matches.

They need to bring a mid carder tittle(TV tittle) to the show also
before they do that mid card title they need to bring in more wrestlers...they did good wit kofi but now they needa jus start bringin in new stars from ovw or sumthin cause that roster they got now aint really cuttin it