KINGS MIGHT BE LEAVING SAC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
7:30........this is it. FUCKEN CHET!!!!!!! when they go im done with watching nba. i could care less about that sport they did sac dirty twice.giving the lakers game six in the playoffs and moving to anaheim.fuck the nba

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere

lol, On the real...i hope somehow they stay in Sac..i'd like for Sac to become relevant again and revive those Kings Lakers battles...Fuck a team in Anaheim....this is Laker Land down here...

Mar 13, 2007
nothing worse than a laker fan from fucking northern cali. what the fuck is that? and to the person saying the city of anaheim is bigger than sacramento...uh you're kind of wrong bro.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

lol, On the real...i hope somehow they stay in Sac..i'd like for Sac to become relevant again and revive those Kings Lakers battles...Fuck a team in Anaheim....this is Laker Land down here...
BEING A LIFE LONG LAKER FAN FROM OC...KINGS MOVING TO ANAHEIM JUST MAKES IT EASIER AND CLOSER TO WATCH THE LAKERS...I AINT TRIPPING

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Kings To Remain In Sacramento For 2011-2012 Season According To Reports

According to Mark Heisler and Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times, the Sacramento Kings won’t be relocating to Anaheim. Not yet at least. Saramento mayor Kevin Johnson apparently halted the momentum of any relocation plans for the Kings with his recent pitch to the NBA. The Kings, which have been in Sacramento for the past 26 years, may very well end up staying in the California capital if significant progress is made towards building a new arena and entertainment complex. Oklahoma City Thunder owner Clay Bennet and league attorney Harvey Benjamin met with Johnson and other civic and business leaders on Thursday and Friday to discuss the matter.

During a Friday afternoon press conference, mayor Johnson made it clear that it’s too early to confirm that the Kings will indeed be staying put in Sacramento for the 2011-2012 season until a formal decision and announcement is made by Bennet and NBA commissioner David Stern. Commissioner Stern however has said recently that he is committed to exploring the long term viability of both Sacramento and Anaheim before making any decisions. The hope for Kings fans is that Stern will at minimum allow the city to make significant progress towards building a new arena over the course of the next twelve months before pulling the plug on Sacramento.

Unlike what happened with the Seattle Super Sonics which had a below average but perfectly suitably arena (Key Arena), there is widespread agreement that Power Balance Pavilion (formerly ARCO Arena) is the worst in the league.

May 6, 2002
The city of Anaheim itself wants the Kings to move here. The chamber is pushing for it as well. Some people are against it though. There were people in front of Vons trying to get signatures (petition) to go against the Kings moving here (move traffic, more crime, etc.).

Whatever...
I'm not a basketball fan. I wouldn't go to a single game. I think it would do more good for the city than hurt it, so I'm all for it.