KING J.C.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
Ayy do anyone know what happened to Memphis rapper KING J.C. I know he released anna of my chest and he was releasing another albulm feat madam dane dayton family but that was when myspace was poppn n he uste to be on there? any 1 knows?

Dec 25, 2003
Ive also wondered too??? There was a thread recently about him; from what I understand hes not reely makin music apparently due to raising his family & sum other ventures... Dude was hard man & he put out a bundle of Memphis-style underground tapes wayyy back when he was in Alb, NM so he was the 1st to put the city on the map b4 he moved to M-town...

May 3, 2002
I haven't talked to dude in years but ran into Casual One (Playlistic artist) a few times around town and he told me that JC's wife was locked up and JC was doing the apartment manager gig, after he moved back to Memphis he was robbed of all his equipment and quit doing the music. Me and JC used to be real close back in the late 90's and early 2000's, I have a few unreleased tracks that we done with him when our label and his label teamed up. When I split from my label JC was stoked and got in touch with me to be apart of his camp, but I was gettin into trouble and not focusing at the time and stopped talking to him. JC was cool as fuck tho, I went to dudes crib and he broke out a few tubs full of them memphis tape releases from three six mafia to playa fly to every damn artist, shit I wish I had that shit now lol.