Killing ya self

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
What's a nigga 2 do when life aint going right no more? I mean not just a lil bit of shit going wrong but like everything going out of wack. My brother got killed by one of his best friends in march, shot in the back 5 times. Then i'm taking these on-line classes for school cuz i'm trying to be el for football season cuz i go to this juco in minnesota and i had d-1 scholarship waiting if i had a good yr. But a whole lot of stuff just kept getting fucked up and i failed and now i'm not el. I just want to make it to the leauge to help move my mom out the projects and help my brothers kids see another side of life but shit just keeps getting fucked up. I'm losing it man. I think i had a bag of chips for a meal yesterday and that's all. I just be sitting at the crib thinking about all kind of shit. Most of all i'm thinking about just not being here. I want to do it 4 real but i just aint all the way there yet. I just got 2000 dollars from school for scholarship and i aint ever taking the check to the bank. I don't even care about that. Oh yeah and i got a girl but i could care less about her right now either.

Help me out yaw.

Aug 7, 2002
na dont doit dont kill yo self......u need help homie if u gon think bout that...talkin bout u not there jus yet just take a look back in ya life u dont wanna lose yo life....

Jun 8, 2003
dam that's bad, but after all that drama and you kill yourself what is your mama gonna be like it would be selfish to your mother and your brothers kids, just find somethin and stay at it and work the hardest you've ever worked in your life.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
niggas go threw fucked up shit i lost my auntie,my nigga D.R,my moms had two strokes, and my nigga mike from got shoot in valley hi a few weeks ago man shits just fucked up but now u can give up kutty trill talk

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
stop cryin nigga

you aint goin through shit compared to a street nigga like me
try being homeless, and not eating

watchin you homies. brothers, and cuzzins get killed everynight dealin with this red and blue shit runnin from tha cops and the niggas

push forward nigga
fucc givin up

Aug 7, 2002
da hell would u wanna kill yo self....u dun wanna live wit all dat money pussy nigga? u trippin....only got one life mayn...ya cut ya self up and u almost by death u wuld have thinked like daaam i messed up...