Killer Mike,"When is it OK to Save Your Own Ass?"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
Man all you have to do is watch that show the First 48, to see that muthafuckaz is snitching everyday in every hood... It's crazy to think that a muthafucka that would be down for whatever, meaning, jacking, killing and slanging wouldn't snitch if that was going to keep them out of jail and doing what they love to do... Only folks taht ain't telling is the ones that either ahve no one to tell on or know for a fact the person they are telling on will kill them and they whole family...

Apr 25, 2002
It's a thin line between snitching on someone and telling the truth to save ya self.

Here's an example. If two of ya closest homies rob a liquor store and then the boys in blue come and arrest you and accuse you of being a prime suspect, all you have to do is have an aliby. You don't have to tell them nothing else about no one else cuz it ain't ya business to give out names and numbers. Ya feel me?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'd snitch. If it came down to me or you going to the pen, I'd look you in the eye and tell you to hold onto your soap real tight and don't accept offers for jelly donuts.