KILL THAT BITCH TRACK !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
LISTENED TO IT TWICE. I REALLY DONT LIKE HORRORCORE BUT IT WAS TIGHT. I LIKE THAT TYPE OF BEAT. I THINK THE FIRST VERSE WAS THE BEST. FOR HORRORCORE I THINK LYRICS ARE VERY LIMITED, THAT BEING SAID THE VERSES WERE ALRIGHT.

7 OUT OF 10
+ TIGHT BEAT
+ KROW EAT A DICK
- NOT A HORRORCORE FAN
- HORRORCORE = LIMITED LYRICS?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LISTENED TO IT TWICE. I REALLY DONT LIKE HORRORCORE BUT IT WAS TIGHT. I LIKE THAT TYPE OF BEAT. I THINK THE FIRST VERSE WAS THE BEST. FOR HORRORCORE I THINK LYRICS ARE VERY LIMITED, THAT BEING SAID THE VERSES WERE ALRIGHT.

7 OUT OF 10
+ TIGHT BEAT
+ KROW EAT A DICK
- NOT A HORRORCORE FAN
- HORRORCORE = LIMITED LYRICS?

^^Halt deine fresse,fick dich du schweinehund,deine mutter schwitzt beim kacken!!

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
You mutha fuckin hater,always hating on us we selling thousands of units your guys covers are tight and the title is totally awesome but the music sucks!! blah blah blah cackle cackle cackle.KROW SAID IT...
ha ha naw.
i expected nothing less of you .. krow you couldn't rap circles around a tire .. I'm pushing units .. king of the castle , every one knows me ... kiss the rings bitch ... I'm mothafucken house hold name ... but i remain humble ..

Mar 17, 2010
im glad it was enjoyable to some ears while others were being fucking haters.!! na haha i appreciate the feedback tho i know i cant please everyone..ill take what you said rob and get it done a bit better with better mastering and mixing..thanks for pointing that out..this project will be dope i can promise ive waiting so long to release it only so i can make sure it has the right stuff to make it a classic album..ill be taking pre orders soon..ill keep you all updated once again thanks for checking it out

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Bro i know my music was soundin the same bro...and ppl like Akazie told me and a few others..Im not knockin U tho...Im just sayin im now paying 1500 for my second solo to be mixed and mastered ..im done putting out subpar music quality wise.....