@Khyree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
anyone know if khyree has a long version of the intro on 'mac mall-untouchable'....id be willing to buy a longer version of it so i could slump it cause that has to be proally one of the best beats ive ever heard shits so clean and it knocks like a champ...lemme know

Apr 25, 2002
i bet it wouldnt be hard to rip it to your computer and use some sound editing software to make it bigger like sound forge or somethin

M

MrFreeze

lunitunez said:
i bet it wouldnt be hard to rip it to your computer and use some sound editing software to make it bigger like sound forge or somethin
practically imposible.

M

MrFreeze

D-Style said:

nah it ain't impossible. Looping the beat isn't hard at all it just takes time to make it sound right.
thats just it most of the sounds arent gonna be on sound forge or even a triton. its possible but very very dificult. thats why i put practically imposible.

May 5, 2002
yeah its tight i wish there wasnt talkin on it though, just the beat so you could slump it......i still like the untouchables intro though , when the bass kicks in its so clean, they both are hella good though.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I looped this once with this program called Magix. Shit took me like 3 days to get it to sound right 'cause I blended in the vocals to "hurricane". All that work went for nothing 'cause I let my friend borrow it & he "lost" it...........

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
MrFreeze said:

thats just it most of the sounds arent gonna be on sound forge or even a triton. its possible but very very dificult. thats why i put practically imposible.
You dont need sounds mayne, if the beat has a clean [no lyrics] loopable spot, it's easy as fuck. Im looping shit all the time! Take me 5-10 minutes.

M

MrFreeze

V Dizzle said:

You dont need sounds mayne, if the beat has a clean [no lyrics] loopable spot, it's easy as fuck. Im looping shit all the time! Take me 5-10 minutes.
explain how you do this...

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
You record the track into the program, then you cut & paste a loop or the entire beat. This is the tricky part 'cause you gotta choose a spot where the beat stops & begins again (so it can sound continous). You can either cut & paste the whole beat near the end or you can take a loop from the middle part of the beat & paste it numerous times 'til you get a 3-4 minute sequence. This beat is like 54 seconds long (the Mall intro) so you can do it at the end or somewhere around the 34 second mark to loop.