Key loom-when animals attacc vol.2 officialy doppin late june early july

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2010
release day of album or key loom please?

Please anybody that knows key loom can u please give us a release date for album and/or him? im jonesing for this album, bleezos album, ak sound album, and a fucking bigg spank album

May 5, 2002
I HAVE TO DOUBLE POST MY COMMENT....BECAUSE....THIS ALBUM SUPER SLAPS....PROBABLY THE MOST GANGSTER ALBUM I HAVE LISTENED TO IN A LONG TIME....ON EVERYTHING I LOVE....MY NIGHT STARTED AROUND 12:00 AM....ITS 3:19 IN THE MORNING AND I JUST GOT HOME....IT WAS ME AND A VENTI DRIP COFFEE WITH 4 SUGARS AND LIGHT CREAM....IN THE 05 MONTE....NEW KEY LOOM ALBUM IN THE CD PLAYER.... RIDING AROUND SEATTLE ENJOYING MYSELF....THIS ALBUM GOT PLAYED ALL THE WAY THROUGH....I DIDNT SKIP ONE TRACK....THIS IS THE KIND OF MUSIC THAT NEEDS TO BE MADE ALL THE TIME....MAN.... IF YOU LISTEN TO KEY LOOMS LYRICS....HE SPIT SOME REAL DEEP SHIT....LIKE TALKING ABOUT TRADING SCHOOL IN FOR THE GANGSTER LIFE AND HAVING BULLET WOUNDS WITH SCARS THAT LOOK LIKE RAILROADS....IM NOT BRAGGING AT ALL....BUT THIS IS THE SAME WAY I GREW UP....LIFE IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S WAS NO GAME....I GOT A RAILROAD GOING UP MY STOMACH....TRADED SCHOOL IN FOR GANGSTER SHIT....IN 1994 I GOT SHOT TWICE WITHIN TWO MONTHS....THANK GOD IM STILL ALIVE....I GOT THE 45 THROUGH THE LIVER AND KIDNEY OUT MY BACK AND THE 357 IN THE LEG....REAL LYRICS THAT REAL CATS CAN UNDERSTAND....KEY LOOM IS A GANGSTER THAT MAKES REAL GANGSTER MUSIC....CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP DOING YOUR THING KEY LOOM....ALBUM IS FIRE. REAL TALK.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Album is coo..........not sure how much replay it will have for me, but that isn't to say its not good.

I do find it funny that the one song that does get it replay and the one I keep coming back at has a beat from the mid 90s.

Kinda shows the lack of production these days. Same goes for T-Nutty's album. I just think Nor-Cal rap (including Sac) in general just doesn't have the production that they did in the mid 90s. I mean, there are a handful (I'd argue 3-5) that can do it, but even then, it isn't consistent.

Just my opinion. I know others might not agree. But I know the rappers have enough talent, so why isn't the music as moving as it was back then? I know times change and im 31 and not 21 anymore. But I think there is more to it than that and I think its directly related to production.