KC Chiefs Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I am really liking the Draft my KC Chiefs had.

I think the trade down was obviously coming. It was no suprise. (What's funny is I had us picking Phil Taylor @ 21 but then Cleveland trades with us and get's him)

We got Baldwin from Pitt as our #2 reciever. I know he has had issues in the past but I think Haley has proven to turn "talented" recievers into Pro Bowlers. So, I look for BIG things!

Hudson in the 2nd round was a really good pick. He will start from Day 1.

Houston in the 3rd Round was a complete steal. He dropped because he tested positive for marijuana at the Combine. But this dude was project in the late 1st round before that. Everyone back in Feb thought the Chiefs were gonna grab him with our 1st round pick, so to get him in the 3rd Round was nice!

Don't know a whole lot about Bailey from Miami. I heard he is Massive and plays to his strengths.

Jalil Brown? Not really sure about.

Ricky Stanzi, by all accounts was the most NFL ready quarterback in the draft because he came out of a NFL offense at Iowa. Not the spread offenses of the QB's before him.

We also got Gabe Miller, Jerrell Powe ( heard he is a 2nd/3rd round talent, but has conditioning problems).........and last we got Bannon from Yale.

I think the Chiefs did a great job. What are your thoughts?

Mar 24, 2006
we clearly had the best draft out of everyone in the afc west. set the foundation for the future last season with winning the division. we're going to be here awhile breh.

Feb 26, 2006
Ricky Stanzi will be dope. I've said it multiple times in this forum because I wanted the niners to snag him really bad. The only complaint is his lack of zip on the deep ball, but his stats from last year are amazing.