KavorkianPorkian

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
put it on MP3, and um.... Red Hair Rapist can suck my cock, swallow my cum and then vomit to rub that shit on his face. If I met that kat in person I'd swing on him for having a fucked up name. You obviously don't know anyone who's been raped.

And he's either a cock-smoking fag who comes up with a controversial name, or he's a fuckin' rapist and either way I'd love to choke him with my cock while I finger his mother. You can tell him I said that btw. Fuck him, and fuck you too, cock.

Oct 14, 2002
www.myspace.com
Naw Dude Whats With All The HAting. The Red Hair Rapist Is One Of The New Dopest New MC Out Central Cali. Why He Calls Himself The Red Hair Rapist ? Cause When He Spit You Feel Your Gettin' Raped Cause Its That Raw And Random. And He Has Red Hair..... I Produced 3/4 Of That Random Spitter Album....Its Heat!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Naw Dude Whats With All The HAting. The Red Hair Rapist Is One Of The New Dopest New MC Out Central Cali. Why He Calls Himself The Red Hair Rapist ? Cause When He Spit You Feel Your Gettin' Raped Cause Its That Raw And Random. And He Has Red Hair..... I Produced 3/4 Of That Random Spitter Album....Its Heat!!!!!!
I'm not convinced.

Fuck him. You know what else is raw and unexpected? Karate chops. So maybe you should tell him to call himself the Red Haired Karate Chop, because I don't care how good he is or how good the beats are, I would NEVER buy that album or even listen to a track. And bullshit by the way. If its about the listener thinking he or she got raped (the dumbest shit I've heard in a while) then maybe you shouldn't have put a lineup on the cover, because to me all I'm seeing is some dumbass who wants to project the image that he rapes people, which I don't find too amusing.