katz from the NW gonna make it to the BBQ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Does anybody want to be in a van w/ him for upwards of 18 hours?
dude i never seen crack a funny til now...and when i think about it..shit ain't even funny.. thats fuckin straight up...still lmao..

Apr 25, 2002
chiligrrl said:
dude i never seen crack a funny til now...and when i think about it..shit ain't even funny.. thats fuckin straight up...still lmao..
Oh man Tadou's got a history on this board that all the recently-joined people probably don't know about. Basically a few years ago everybody on the board wanted to kill him incl. D-Sane. He went away for awhile and now he's back, more active than ever, still has some crazy ideas but it's all good. I'm still amazed at his transformation from most haterous to somebody who does care a lot about the rap community of the region.

Jul 31, 2002
oh shit JT and Quinn too.. there's no way in the WORLD i'm missin this shit now....whats up with the caravan..oh shit wait..lol...i'm stayin with fam.....anyways..i am labelloing my change jar "siccness bbq gas money" y'all better plan ahead to so u dont punk out at the last minute...

Jul 31, 2002
tad it takes that to get to oly foolio...u can ride in my trunk....but u gotta jump out like 500 frt from tha spot...cuz fools will jump me for bringin you....lol

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
I would deffinately like to be there. I gotta check my calendar to see what I got goin on. The question would be...should I fly or drive? With gas prices these days I might have to fly. It's a lot quicker that way anyway. We'll see what happens.

Jul 31, 2002
hey im just kiddin but really my son doesnt need to witness the arguments that would occur..lol.. and i can't take anyone cuz i'm stayin with fam.sawwy...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
chiligrrl said:
tad it takes that to get to oly foolio...
You must be riding in a short yellow bus then (did they let you buy the same one from high school?), because that is over 500 miles worth of gas. Its not my fault you live way the fuck out in the boonies, going to Devry East aka EWU.

Jul 31, 2002
um i have a 11.9 galloon tank.. i catch about 400 miles if i use it down.. but i always fill up at 3..oly is over 200 miles..i take the 97 down thru central oregon.not goin that way at all..hey you can hitchhike...short yellow bus...ha, i ain't the one tryin to bum a ride ....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I can get a ride anywhere i want, sister. And i could drive down if i felt like it, as well. I was just hoping to do a unity type of thing, X amount of people all riding down together. But if you want to be a dumbass about it, then nevermind. EXCUSE MY BACK, MAN....PARDON MY BACK