Katt Williams new DVD...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
been known bout him.. I got tha Pimp Chronicles 1.. Pimpin is Pimpin and anutha one.. I forgot tha name of it tho.. its tha one where he reunites wit Redd.. Melanie and dat one short hair'd comedian bitch.. shit is funny tho!!

did u JUS now find out bout dude? dis nigga been doin his thang for a minute now..

Mar 18, 2003
I don't know which is funnier, Kat Williams, or you asking if we have heard of him...

His last cut was disappointing (It's Pimpin Pimpin), at least I thought. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I didn't find it all that funny. Maybe I should watch it a few... dozen more times. The one before that is/was the funniest stand-up I've seen maybe this decade- I have the DVD and still watch it. There is no doubt I will peep his new shit but I hope it's good!

Nov 15, 2005
Thanks 4 the heads up about his new DVD. Katt is hella funny. He's down with E-40 as well (he was in the One Night Stand/Gasoline vid with B-La/The Click, Fed Gang, Turf Talk and Aries Spears).

Sep 17, 2007
is it new material. If i were a comedian. i would never recycle old shit.

edit: for a DVD....goin on tour is a diferent story.

Mar 10, 2006
Chris Rock is hilarious. I love me some chris rock stanup. As far as Katt Williams, that las DVD he dropped was boo boo most the time. Too many of the jokes were drug out tooo long...American Hustle is funny the whole way...."I rinse that mufukka off...I rinse that mufukka off..Deet da du deet da dee...Smooth as a babies ass, yall. We sucked and fucked and squirted and skeeted for hours.' I still watch that DVD...lol Sucks his new one is recycled.

Apr 25, 2002
American Hustle is funny the whole way...."I rinse that mufukka off...I rinse that mufukka off..Deet da du deet da dee...Smooth as a babies ass, yall. We sucked and fucked and squirted and skeeted for hours.'
That scene had my dying. "I dunno about yall bitches but my pussy go all the way back here."

That chick is fucking wild. Rubbing her pussu with the mic hella hard. Comedy.

I thought Pimpin Pimpin was funny as fuck.

Mar 10, 2006
That scene had my dying. "I dunno about yall bitches but my pussy go all the way back here."

That chick is fucking wild. Rubbing her pussu with the mic hella hard. Comedy.

I thought Pimpin Pimpin was funny as fuck.

'My diaper is full.'
'I know baby. I can smell it.'
'No My diaper is full in the back and the front.'
'Oh it's gonna be hard quittin you, baby.'

Sisqo haired havin ass broad starts making out with the old man...lmao...

Pimpin pimpin had some funny shit..The 'Steroids is now a drug epidemic? What you talking bout, I been back and forth buying drugs in this country and not once did anyone say, I got that fire and them roids'....Or the Poor lil tink tink. 'You meen to tell me the guy with no muthafuckin legs had an unfair advantage in a foot race?' lmao....