Kataztrophik

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
hay night, this is dave's boy out in skrewattle,
i saw him last weds. and he let me peep the lp,
solid so far i like that female singing at the end my lady is starting to get ideas cause i keep playin it
ask him if he gets the chance to get at me deejay slowpoke
about some manager info chit

thanks and keep puting out good music

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
HOLY FUCK MAN...I jus had a chance to check tha materpieces Dsane laced you with..

WORK (haystak & shadowyze & wanz) has an increadible chorse by wanz and everyone came smooth..love tha beat

ADOLESCENCE (overflow) jus an all-around tight song.you and overflow spit real nice

BLOODSPORT (dividenz, Mo-x, lil'g & sarkastik) bangin beat and..everyone seriously spit fire, has got to be tha sickkest verses ive ever heard from dood,cant ever pick a favorite do to tha heat..THIS CUT..ITS FUCKIN DOPE

yall really put it down..i havnt listened to anythang but these cuts so wen i get a chance to hear tha rest ill leave feedbak

and thanks for tha hookup night shield.I appreciate it folks

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SLOW rhythm said:
HOLY FUCK MAN...I jus had a chance to check tha materpieces Dsane laced you with..

WORK (haystak & shadowyze & wanz) has an increadible chorse by wanz and everyone came smooth..love tha beat

ADOLESCENCE (overflow) jus an all-around tight song.you and overflow spit real nice

BLOODSPORT (dividenz, Mo-x, lil'g & sarkastik) bangin beat and..everyone seriously spit fire, has got to be tha sickkest verses ive ever heard from dood,cant ever pick a favorite do to tha heat..THIS CUT..ITS FUCKIN DOPE
Thanks pimp! Now if somebody could name that sample I used in the "Work" song......I'll be impressed.

May 4, 2002

just got mine in the mail today, the song with wanz is nice, imma have to check the rest out to get a better feel....d-sane got some production on just about all of night shield products....thanks for the cds nightshield!!