KARTEL MUZIC $TORE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
WE SOLD THE STORE LAST YEAR FOR A CHUNKY, GOT PAID AND THEN THE FEDS RAIDED THE STORE AND SHUT IT DOWN, BOARDED THE WINDOWS UP AND SHIT......SO WE STAYED AWAY.......KILLA VALLEY HAS BEEN QUITE HUH? LOL.....GETTING THAT REALL MONEY.........NOT SURE IF WE GONNA PUT ANOTHER 20 ALBUMS OUT OR NOT.......THIS GOOD LIFE IS GONNA BE HARD TA BREAK FROM......BUT WE DO HAVE 4 ALBUMS DONE RIGHT NOW.......JUST GOTA OPEN THE DOORS TO THE LAB AGAIN....LOL...AINT BEEN IN THERE FOR A MINUTE.....JUST TO CHECK THE MESSAGES.........BUT YEA THE STORE HAS GONE FOR ABOUT A YR OR SO.....THANKS FOR THOSE THAT SHOWED SUPPORT

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Yup... KVE is still around.. just takin a lil break.... shit we released like 12 albums in a year and a half... some labels dont do 12 in 5 years.... I'm doin my thing and spending more time with my fam and associates .. making a beautiful living in the real estate biz.. Robb is doin his thing with his career as well and spendin time wit fam and friends. To be honest, I got tired of dumpin cash into an album and really gettin nuttin out of it but false appreciation and then headaches in the end. I had to step away and put my family first. Since we stepped away.. there hasn''t really been any musical movement in this area. However.. we'll be back with Myth, Westperados, Hydro and probably Trifelen. Good Luck to all the locals still doin it and keepin the movement alive......

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I remember when i started a THANK YOU Thread your you two and out of 200 views I think maybe 5 people replyed. Shit is sad but thats how it goes. Enjoy the break homies. You do a way tight job and albums. Why did the feds come in though?

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
fed came on sum other issues not for the internet talk or chat, but arond 15 people went down, 7-9 were federally charged and other were just locally charged , but many are still fight the cases.....thats about all the info i can say