Kaoz The Assassian??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Kaoz

I got material and the project with about 9 hours of footage(studio/streets/interviews,etc.) and features. Havent talked 2 dude in a bit. I have a comp I did wit em. Its called "Only in America. Basically just been sitten on material. We tight.. Its just no current contact or sit downs and with me doing new stuff, and going a different direction aint no telling whats to happen. Last # i had is disconnected. I stay in contact with his uncle Smoke and have recorded some songs with him a long while ago and might just leak em out online/streets.
Like i said before "Music gets old, and styles change, next thing you know people are on to something else".

I have currently been hustling in other regions and took my roots to the south and abroad, and have been doing cool, now its cali time.
I have finished the majority of the solo album, and have got some major luv from mr. garrett.

Here are some of the things I have going, stop by and check em out if you want.

www.musichypeonline.com/spendoe

www.audiostreet.net/spendoe

www.myspace.com/spendoe

www.southerncheeserecords.com

www.caliqco.com

and the upcoming Bazaar Music Group home site.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
kaoz

dont know some people get hungry and others just kick it. he a cool cat and we did hott shit together. now im just sitten on a bunch of stufff that will get outdated. The footage is hella hours, interviews, rapping, and some hillarious moments. these were all between 2002-2004. The music im sitten on will probably get remixed or something if i ever decide to do sum'n wit it it. But yeah i wouldnt doubt it when im in merced at the Dr. office i usually drive down Mlk or by denver just to see if i spot em. He hott, just needs to get in a lab somewhere...If anybody wanna hear some snippets of tracks maybe i can shootem to xraidloc to post up or sum'n? I know that if it had been me solely with kaoz on the music side it would have been cool. But its alot of people that hate and bring him down. Sometimes you think people are helping you when they are hurting you. He is raw as fuck everyone always asks me hey wheres that cat kaos that you used ta bring around. I have many people trying to put him in apostion where he can start pumping music but????

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
SpenDoe said:
I know that if it had been me solely with kaoz on the music side it would have been cool. But its alot of people that hate and bring him down. Sometimes you think people are helping you when they are hurting you. He is raw as fuck everyone always asks me hey wheres that cat kaos that you used ta bring around. I have many people trying to put him in apostion where he can start pumping music but????

THATS REAL....GOT GREAT SKILLS COULD HAVE BEEN A BIG SELLER WITH KVE IF THEM OTHER PEEPS WOULD HAVE STAYED OUTA THE MIX....BUT THEY COMPLICATE IT......KIND OF A WASTE OF TALENT NOT DOING NOTHING.....PLUS YOU GOTA BE READY TO DO IT ALL, SHOWS, TOURS AND MEETS AND GREETS.....MISSING ANY OF THEM WOULD MEAN POSSIBLE FAILURE

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
its been done.

you cant change that no matter how much you say or what you do.
Me and dude ran with each other like suge & pac for a long minute until i seen it is what it is. Dont get me wrong they cool people. but on the music part you just gotta let it ride.I got people from all over that is hott as fuck but they just wanna chill. Even when they was given the chips and put in the right position they fuck off the churchs money. As of right now, who knows? maybe K is finding himself right now, dude been thru alot and during the time we was together chillen it was all bad. Its all about establishment & setting priorities straight. If those two things arent done then you can forget about whatevers next. Its 2005 people!!! Like i said "it is what it is". I think i might just go ahead and release sum'n with somebody just to give people a real understanding of this shit.
Sometimes its hard to understand why people with talent just be chillen.