K.I.L. READY OR NOT 1996 FRESNO O.G RELEASE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
LOOOOL!

OK, Let's check together homie...

1. CHECK MY FRONT COVER

2. CHECK YOUR RIP FRONT COVER

DO YOU SEE A DIFFERENCE???

LET'S GOIN ON...

3. CHECK MY BACK COVER

4. CHECK YOUR RIP BACK COVER

SINCE WHEN AN OG CD BACK COVER GOT:

"HARD SIDE" & "LAID BACK SIDE" ????????

5. LET'S PLAY YOUR INTERNET RIP.....

DOES IT SOUNDS LIKE IT BEEN CONVERTED FROM A "TAPE" OR A "CD" ??????

KEEP BUMPIN YOUR TAPE RIP HOMIE...

PEACE OUT...
Made those tape conversion inserts....until now had no idea it was pressed to CD too.

Dec 1, 2004
So you did a great job on these covers L-wood!

I had too much pm and questions through Ebay of people asking me if my copy was really legit or not because of your covers... Specially your back cover.

Never seen any re-release, repress or japs bootlegs of this album by the way...

Jan 14, 2007
yeah gj with that back cover but since it was a tape only i wonder how the quality of the cd version is. there is a remastered cd of this album in 2002 or something.

Dec 1, 2004
but since it was a tape only

"K.I.L. - READY OR NOT" IS NOT A "ONLY TAPE RELEASE" !!!

IT WENT OUT ON "TAPE" & "CD" BACK IN 1996!

THERE IS NO RE-RELEASE/REPRESS/FOREIGN BOOTLEGS OF "READY OR NOT" ALBUM

ABOUT "K.I.L. - KEEP IT LIVE" 2003

THIS IS NOT THE RE-RELEASE/REMASTERED VERSION OF "READY OR NOT"

IT ONLY CONTAINS 5 TRACKS FROM "READY OR NOT" THAT HAVE BEEN REMASTERED/REMIXED, THE OTHER 14 TRACKS ARE ALL NEW SONGS!

i wonder how the quality of the cd version is.
THAT'S THE CD SO YOU CAN EXPECT A CD QUALITY OF COURSE...

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Why...

Why do people always say that something has to be bootleg all because you never seen it on CD before? I don't know how many times that I've heard a album was a tape only and it wasn't. If you never seen it on CD before, it doesn't make the album a tape only release. People get all butt hurt/mad/jealous about other people when they find a come up or introduce something good to these forums. Next thing you know, here comes the good ole'..."That's a repress, It's a bootleg" or some B.S. Like that. Don't hate, be happy for this man if he has the real deal. There isn't anything wrong with showing love and giving props. That's what this forum is about. It's about educating one another.

Jan 14, 2007
why? the good stop hating post?
lol i only said i looks like a re-re cuz i checked the back insert from that rip.
if he has the og he can prove it to the forum. as you can see many asked him about it. it could be a tape only who cares. i only want to know about the quality of the cd because of the many releases. did you rip it or its ur only sealed copy? when did you buy it?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I had no idea this was pressed to CD either. Funny how many people try to pass off r8r and L-Wood's inserts as authentic.
thats crazy! Didnt realize there was a CD pressing out there, Another rare piece to try and track down.

Propz on the OG Latepl1