Juventude Released

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Hope it was nothing drug related like when WCW fired him for his extacy induced flip out.

Fuck looks like the Mexicools are done for, Psicosis and Super Crazy will be split and put into Velocity hell then probably get released in a couple months.

May 11, 2002
I don't think those two are in bad standing with WWE management. I think they'll continue to use them on Smackdown.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
InfamousICON said:
Hope it was nothing drug related like when WCW fired him for his extacy induced flip out.

Fuck looks like the Mexicools are done for, Psicosis and Super Crazy will be split and put into Velocity hell then probably get released in a couple months.
Juvi is not a well like star back stage. hes in bad shape with creative, managment, as well as other perrformers.
Juvis been known to disobey orders, has stolen paul londons finishing move and even injured him with it. He has burnt so many bridegs that fellow mexicools psicosis and super crazy have distanced themselves as to not be punished by association.

Sep 11, 2005
finelllleeeee....da juuuuice haaaaaawwws cam bak to (put ur place here then yell it out with a strong ass mexican accent, jus keep rollin ur tongue) naw but for reals tho super crazy an psychosis, i remember they were the shit in ecw....super crazy clap clap clap clap