JUVE OR LUDA??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm more of a Luda fan...i'd probably say he's had a better career just based on his appeal to all audiences

Apr 8, 2004
Luda spit way harder.
Juve ain't no MC at all. I'm fucking with that new "Sqad Up" mix cd dissin Lil' Wayne. And they spit hard from the NO. Or OG Big Mike from Rap-a-Lot or B.Gizzle spit real lyrics.

Aug 7, 2002
juvi da great only had like 3 4 cutz on it my fav song was head in advance...luda chicken and beer didn't do so well either but ludacris has a tight style better production and smooth lyrics so im goin wit luda

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
i bump juve more than luda but thats only because i like manie fresh beats. its hard to say who had the better career as a solo artist. juve put out way more albums than luda and they all did well, but most of that was independant local sales. luda has had definitely the better career as a major lable artist

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Chicken N Beer was a raw ass album. The shit with Lil Flip, the Intro, the shit with Ball & G, Stand Up. All his shit has been on point. Flawless production and a great MC who can flip it however.

But Juve has usually dropped solid shit. 400 Degreez is classic and Juve The Great is a tight album, I still bump that shit. But he ain't on Ludacris' level.