Just heard the 3 new tracks...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Damn... a friend just sent me Breathe, FTI, and Devil Boy.. and I can easily say these are worth the purchase of the new Re-release themselves... SO awesome.

I think Devil Boy is my favorite.
Breathe is the most unique, with such a soft but at the same time FIRM beat and vocals. F.T.I has a mysterious sound going on in the back, sort of like an Organ sound but electroni-zed or whatever you want to call it. F.T.I has the best chorus of them all for sure. "FUCK THE INDUSTRY...THANK THE ENEMY... AND ALL YOU PUSSY ASS CHUMPS CANT TOUCH US... THE INDUSTRY IS SOME PUNK MUTHAFUCKAS!" with such a tight voice.

All of em are so clean... i hear they are spreading slowly through irc now... so check out irc.criten.net and irc.prison.net in various channels.

Oh and i will DEFINITELY buy the rerelease, so downloading the mp3's is fully legit in my opinion :)

Aug 21, 2002
Man, make sure that you go ahead and buy that shit homeboy... It's all to the good as long as you pay your respects, cause this aint that everyday run of the mill bullshit homie... 1...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Hell yes man you can believe it. i bought anghellic and absolute power and fucck yes ill buy the rerelease.

I'll give these out, but 2 things... 1) you must also be buying the re-release... its worth it trust me... and 2) im at college so you HAVE to have an FTP for me to upload to, because i cant directly send files. Can only upload

damn im still listening to devil boy over and over... hah hes got this 5 second period where its a total death metal song.. sounds funny.

Aug 23, 2002
Yup just heard it also. Shit is wicked!!! Can't wait to pick this shit up.

Tech's the only one I know that can take a classic, replace 3 of its classic tracks, and still keep it as a classic album.

Oct 27, 2002
hmmm i dont think there will be one person on strange board that aint gon pick it up!! ... damn !! i will cuz im always fiendin for something new from him ... his music is like a drug CANT GET ENUFF OF THAT T9 ISH!!!!!!