Just Got Paid, It's Friday Night...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'm just about to leave work and get perved. It's been a long ass week with too much drama.

Everyone be safe this weekend. Drink booze, smoke dope, fuck with felines, make girls at bars flash their tits at you, whatever. If you get in any situations, just peep my sig and ask yourself the same question.

Gone,
Doxx

M

MrFreeze

ya im bout to get BLAZED tonight i LOVE fridays. everybody grab some dank and a bottle of henny and get it crackin! be safe and enjoy the weekend.

Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
I'm about to...got to work. Busy ass weekend. I work at the bowling alley in Rohnert Park (Doxx-RPC REPRESENT lol) and we have a pro tourney this weekend. I'm bowling in it in the morning and working it at night:(

Jun 27, 2002
man, ya'll have more fun than a fat girl workin at the candy factory!! Ima go and pop some E at mac dre's grave, and ima bring a bucket of chicken for my nigga.....

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
To quote Rhythym D.G.I.F "Dank God It's Friday". Got myself an 1/8, that should keep me straight, gonna get some te-kill-ya or vodka, that should keep me twisted :D

Apr 25, 2002
bout to hit this club up...
its $10 to get in and any well drink or any beer they have are a quarter, went last week and its pretty poppin. Cant get top shelve liquor though for a quarter or shots thats the weak part.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
so glad its friday... .but shit for the last 3 nytes... .my boys and i have brought 1/8 every nyte... .so shit i started my weekend way early... .tonight im just gonna chill or catch a movie with some felines.. .enjoy the weekend, im out

pyce

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
RIKOLOKO said:
IM BROKE GOTTA GET A 40 OZ OF KING COBRA TONIGHT.I AINT GOT MUCH TO WORK WITH.
I'VE BEEN OFF THAT VENOM JUICE THESE PAST TWO NIGHTS! TONIGHT GONE BE NUMBA TRE WIT SOME CHRONIC & 1 FINE ASS MAYBE 2 FINE ASS BIATCHES. GEAh

but then again knowing my luck everything is gone get fucked up and tonight will end up being wack as fuck.LOL Anyone feel?