Just got back from the record store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I picked up:

Komain- Livewire
Dutch- The Peacekeeper
Awax- 65gz in a jordan briefcase
Red Hot Chili Peppers-By The Way

Also got the Resident Evil dvd

I havnt listened to the albums fully yet but I did skim threw em on the way home... Komain had some tight tracks, along with Dutch but wasnt feeling all the beats and the wax had some knockers and a few beats I wasnt feeling

I know alot of folks here dont listen to rock but the red hot chilli peppers is different than their previous releases but I wasnt to dissapointed

Ill be back later this week with full reviews of the rap albums I got today along with Adr

What new releases have you gotten?

I also wanna get that Nutso album, Silas, Messy Marv + Irocc and sleep dank bookaliation

Jul 28, 2002
yes sir that Komain album is tite, along with A-Wax, but that Dutch cd was kinda wack to me. Dont like his voice or the beats on it. I used to listen to R.H.C.P., but not anymore so I cant comment on that cd.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Just picked up
A-Wax
Hatchett
Izrealz

Listenin to A-Wax as I type!I don't know what's up,but whoever ain't feelin the beats of these first 4 cuts,must not have the same taste as me.This D.J. Daryl beat is of the hook.

May 2, 2002
I want that hatchett along with the ap9 but they wernt in the store and they cpu was down so I couldnt check to order em

the RHCP is cool, I dug Californication alot but this isnt as good..maybe it will grow but there are some good tracks, Id pick it up

May 13, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:
I picked up:

Komain- Livewire
Dutch- The Peacekeeper
Awax- 65gz in a jordan briefcase
Red Hot Chili Peppers-By The Way

Also got the Resident Evil dvd
YOUR RICH HOMIE, GOT ALL THAT SHIT IN ONE TRIP? DAMN..WAS THAT SHIT LIKE A BILL?

May 2, 2002
I feel that, there were still more cds I wanted

I didnt even go to the compilation section but I should have to just see if they put any solos or group albums in it by mistake

Didnt find any good used cds and didnt wanna look through the used rock cds..I felt hella lazy

May 3, 2002
I used to have a "problem" where I'd walk into a record store with my whole check and walk out of there with almost nothing.
Those days are good and gone! I'm CD-clean and CD-sober now...

Apr 25, 2002
freakside510 said:
lol and all his peeps said that it was tite. ha ha man finally a bias music stander who didnt dig it. naw i dont want it either.
His flows are cool, but there's only a couple beats that I liked...