JUST got a ps3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
so whats better 360 or ps3 let me kno
It depends. Everybody has their own opinion. I think the PS3 is better if you don't play games online, but if you do, 360 is the way to go. Pretty much all of the top games are on both consoles. For me personally, I like shooting games much more on the 360 just because of the controller layout. A lot of people don't like the PS3's controllers for shooters. But like I said, everybody has their own preference.

Sep 22, 2007
It depends. Everybody has their own opinion. I think the PS3 is better if you don't play games online, but if you do, 360 is the way to go. Pretty much all of the top games are on both consoles. For me personally, I like shooting games much more on the 360 just because of the controller layout. A lot of people don't like the PS3's controllers for shooters. But like I said, everybody has their own preference.
In other words get yourself a 360 son.

Oct 9, 2008
Funny how these threads always turn into xbox vs ps3..but from having both i can tell you that xbox has better exclusives (if you like shooters) but ps3 has more entertainment value as fas as blu ray, browsers, graphics etc..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
for ps3 im all about COD world at war i stay on deathmatch.

whoever said xbox has online on lock is full of it, why pay money to play online when its free on ps3. i have a 360 also but i dont think i should have to pay to game online when i already pay for the internet access. microsoft is just greedy

May 6, 2009
for ps3 im all about COD world at war i stay on deathmatch.

whoever said xbox has online on lock is full of it, why pay money to play online when its free on ps3. i have a 360 also but i dont think i should have to pay to game online when i already pay for the internet access. microsoft is just greedy
I guess if you're "broke", then it's a big deal. But I mean $50 a year really ain't shit to me considering how much better online is for 360. Much more content, voice chat, party chat, etc. PS3's online isn't nearly as good. I have both consoles and if I had to keep only 1, it would definitely be the 360.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
do they got homebrew & roms & shit like that for ps3 like they do for psp?
you can install emulators on to it if you put linux on it

there is a special version of linux made for the ps3 so you install that and you can put all your sega mega drive and super nintendo emulators on there

Nov 4, 2005
I guess if you're "broke", then it's a big deal. But I mean $50 a year really ain't shit to me considering how much better online is for 360. Much more content, voice chat, party chat, etc. PS3's online isn't nearly as good. I have both consoles and if I had to keep only 1, it would definitely be the 360.

it doesn't matter if your broke or not...im not paying for shit i don't have to