just copped that NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yes this CD is a fuckin Knock, i love it......But one thing, I like the song with V-Boy, but i HATE his Verse, it annoys the shit out of me....wack ass verse, only flaw on the CD in my eyes....Cant wait till your new shit drops, is it in the works? and when?

shadow

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
how much did ya'll hav to spend on the guest apperances.... dre dogg and cellski to eb more specific.. hwo r rslaes goin so far.. did u record the album out in pacifica with davey d... my girl dessie did some vocals on one of your trackss

my shit is gonna drop in aboutt two months

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
SavageC said:
AND IT IS IN STOCK AT THE "EXPERIENCE" in sacramento....call them up to reserve a copy.....thanx dawg
^^Sav do you mean The XXPERIENCE on Fulton? thats a clothes store with a few CDs. I stopped by there last night and the dude behind the counter didnt know what I was talking about Noturnal Hustlers...then he ask me if I had been smoking weed. LOL!?!

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
NBD- those 2 copies should be in your hands.....fuck the post office......i cannot explain how pissed i am....i sent out 4 cds that day (2 to u and 2 to another dude), neither have reached their destination.....that means i'm out $40 if these fucks don't get it to u.....don't trip tho, give the mail a couple more days and if it doesn't come, i'll personally deliver them to u